AIM
wiipgamer

Hewoes Hewoes

Flye-Man

Heros comes back in the fall

-Falling- -Falling-

wow

That was cool

Capture The Frog Capture The Frog

keep going

frogger was great, and this can be to. I've seen leser games make it to the frunt page. oh and you can stop the computer frog by standing in the way of the goal, might want to fix that. great singing voice... if you don't make it in flash games you can go for american idol

The-Unknown-One responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
Being able to block the other frog was a planned thing. I realize it may not be perfect or necessary, but I'm not changing it now; like I said in the description, this game was more of an experiment than anything else. I'll be focusing on future games in the future (redundancies aside).
American Idol, eh? You may be on to something... =P

Pong-a-Roll Pong-a-Roll

Music?

i'm not hearing any music... maybe it's just my computer, but other then that you have a good start, try making it a little faster. good luck!

Vorago Vorago

A little help?

Played the game and, it's good... however I'm stuck at the point wher you are playing as the little girl. I'm trying to get the hand cufs off but I can't. I've played it 3 times and idk so can you help me? okay after looking at 5 walkthroughs I don't know how to get a hair pin. Help, I whant to see the end. TY!